Sunday, December 25, 2011

wif Jade & Lilee

nothing better to do
so, MID VALLEY!!

morning watch mission impossible with Jade. *thumbs up*
love it love it!
103th floor @.@ omg! If I'm him, I think I'll probably die -_____-
I cant really sit still when I watch this part :P *too exciting*








Saw Sharon there ^^v

btw, THANKS to Lilee who came late
who didn't notify us that she had taken her lunch
*starving* waited her till 2pm

and then we went Jade's fav- Pancake House






and then we had MOOOOO COWWWW

Due to Lilee Low's hobby(she always ffk us)
she ffk-ed us on our 18th birthdays
we forced her to belanja us moo cow
wooooo~ frozen yoghurt
supposed to be low fat but we added choc -.-




Jade, I accidentally dlt yours sry :{ 









What we said often is "Lilee got $$, Lilee PAY"
memang true wad

Went to Leisure mall pasar malam ^^
Jade drove us there





Watch Sherlock at 11.50
midnight show haha XD *yeng*
until 2 o'clock!!
4 o'clock then only we sleep

Actually intend to go clubbing
But I called ppl from Cheras, no one can really answer me
So, just give up la :P
wondering why all my friends also sangat baik one

Next day Mid Valley again
wake up at 9 something (yawn)


so gamdong!!











Funniest photo

Jade macam minnie mouse XD

Enjoyed with you guys
haha XD
though it's quite tiring after these 2 days
Next time we should do something different <3

No comments: