Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas & NEw year gift


One and Only gift
I really really love it
oh mai god! Chloe, I think you had influenced me
to like Red Colour watch
oh oh striking colour

The day I bought this watch......

"Mummy, lets go out!"
"Daughter, dont la! Go out=Spend money"
"Won't la! Maybe it would just be you. I won't buy anything" :D
"Okay, okay. Go Mid Valley!"

"Daughter, do you want to buy this watch? It suits you"
"........." I know!! I know!!(struggling struggling 'should I?')
"This colour looks nice."
"........."(looking at the mirror, AGREE!)
"Want or not?"
"WANT!!" (I'm prepared to be shoot *deep breath*)

After we reached home......

"Papa, this is my new watch" :DDDDDDDDD
"hey, Hubby, she said she will not buy anything before she went out."
"Mummy, this is the reason why I struggled so long just now. I knew that you will sure tembak me one." (I memang know she will zha me at home)


This is my second watch
after I have the habit of wearing watch

No comments: