Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Eve

Today comes to the end of 2011
We're going older again
1 year older again, everyone!

In year 2011, Florance Khoo is at the age of 18
I'm an adult now

2011, is a year after my girls' high school life ends
I get to know lots of guys
and understand that they're different from my imagination
Maybe I just watch too much dramas LOL ROFL LMAO

I entered college,
speak English with people
Teach bananas Chinese
quite fun tho :D

In college, I studied myself, push myself
No more teachers asking you for homeworks all the time
More independent study
I stay back in college till night, around 9.30pm
I played badminton with my classmates at Jaya Square ^^v

Talk about friends, I think I know some VAP very annoying people
haha XD of course, I also know many sampat people
& bulliable people like weili
& bully me people like suelynn
& tehhhhhhh people like liyen
& scholar student like Shane
& gapzai gaplui people like Daphne
&............................many more

And then I also joined LEO and MADU
though I didn't really attend for LEO meetings
because too many, so mafan
I go MADU only, knew many friends
Teaching those children, who so call 'refugees'
I was appointed to teach 2 guys
They're too playful, they just attend 3 lessons
I tried to let them understand the importance of education
Unfortunately, I was failed @.@ Maybe I'm a bit impatient and fierce
Cant hold my anger when they dont try to do those exercise!

and then I crazily eye candy people
hoho stupid :P

I went Taiwan & China this year
Travels gained my weight, this is my conclusion haha

oh yeah! I have 2 birthday parties this year <3
I cried haha XD stupid

This year I did quite a lot of stupid stuff
the great influence of weiliness :P
weili, I used your fav colour to chiong shoi u hahaha




Tell you a secret, I dont really like this year
mainly bcos I dono how many times I cried for friends
I hate this feeling! This makes me become more and more sensitive fml



Happy New Year!!
Hope that I can improve my English next year :D
Get a good result :D

My one and only new year wish is everyone, 
particularly my family & friends can stay healthy and happy.

love,
2011 ends.

No comments: