Wednesday, December 21, 2011

hehehe

Visited Monash University couple days ago,
It has good facilities & accomodation
The quality should be good, all lecturers are required to have PhD certificate
In other words, all lecturers are professors or dr or etc (Y)

wow! My dad allows me to live there ^^v
I think this is the first time he allows
I said this before, "If study local, I wanna live outside"
I really scared I'll home sick.

This would be considered as a trial for oversea studies, I guess
Hopefully, I can live with you, Janice hohoho

I'm a protected animal
My mum's reaction when she heard about the accommodation:
"NO WAY!!"
and my dad's explain,
"this year, she was so stress of college assessment, we should let her live nearby. There will have the study atmosphere, it's better for her."

My dad felt samtong when he saw my stressful look
then hehe I smile like this
















Monash university is well-known of its business course
That's why I wanna go there

Janice, Suelynn & SueAnn are going there
That's why I wanna go there

Monash U provides good facilities
That's why I wanna go there

These are the main reasons to Monash xoxo

btw, saw Dylan there

But,
my dad said should see other places
so we went Mid-Valley education fair

holyshit =.= MidValley is so PACK, CROWDED!!
I saw he mei ting there
my high school teacher
She is working in UCSI now

and I see Chloe Chai and her bf, mum, cousin


No comments: