Friday, December 30, 2011

weeeeeeeeeee


Finally, I bet you'll say this

haha XD
my house has many facilities, except one
WIFI, which is the most essential,
friends that came to my house always complain lack of WIFI

Now I have it already
dear, you're able to online in my house now lol

WIFI, is just near my room
xoxo. watch youtube till midnight

always PANDA eyes @.@



Talk about panda,
Do you know what are the 2 wishes of a panda?
1.) Take a colour picture
2.) Sleep

Do you know why?
Because, they always in black and white. Hence, they wanna be colourful.
Because, they always have not enough sleep. That's why they have dark circles.

quite funny right? :P



I'm really happy that I have my friend back again
She came to chat with me
:DDDDDDDDD
walau! Actually I don't like to have any "enemy" or sth
yeah! 1 more friend XD
*keep smiling* hohoho

No comments: