Thursday, December 15, 2011

Feel so shit

Since I came back from China, I dont really know what the heck am I doing
I'm just like shit
sitting at home watch k dramas and get addicted to them
I met my primary school friends
I can feel my brain stucked
I dont use it to think nowadays
recently, it doesn't have anything to memorise or think much
Honestly, I feel like a shit
I dont wanna move, I dont wanna do anything
sounds like patient that knows herself is going to die soon CHOii

-end bullshitting-




I was thinking should I study local?
Or oversea? Australia or UK??

UK, more international students from Europe
less Asian students
Australia has lots of Asian students

which one should I choose??

"no matter which path you choose, you should prove that you didn't choose the wrong path" -DREAM HIGH

my dad asked me to go CHINA's Nottingham
before I go UK's Nottingham
then I will have many friends from three countries
haha XD *thumbs up*

I told my dad,
"papa, I dont want. Later I have a China boyfriend :s
I still remember my ex-tuition teacher had a China boyfriend
and that boyfriend had another girlfriend
Ex-tuition teacher found out and cut the woman's underwear
wth she cried and told me the whole process (I was at the age of 10 that time =.=)"
"They're spitting all the time ewww"
speechless right?

My dad loves to talk nonsense, just like me
nope.. it's I'm just like him

He continued,
"How bout Japanese boyfriend?"

"cant communicate, language barrier"


"how bout guai lou?"

"different moral values"
.....
.....

LOOOOOOOL


No comments: