Monday, December 26, 2011

Tak nak

There are always failure and frustration in this world, agree?

There are always ways to relieve stress from this hectic world,
Shouting?
Exercising?
Watching horror movies in the midnight?
Or just talk to the one who you believe..

Never try to commit suicide, right?
No matter how worse the situation is..

If you agree with this, you shouldn't smoke.
Smoking is a long term suicide, takes your life away
However you as well as your family will suffer before that.
especially you family.
When you die, you might just only struggle for awhile
But for your family..........


You smoke, to release stress and feel more comfortable?
Are you sure it helps?
Can smoke helps you to solve problems in this world?


I heard my aunt's boss was dead suddenly
Died when he is laughing  
Because of smoking. (problems in his lung)


stressLESS but lifeLESS 
Isn't it a tragic?

My dad, is a smoker.
I'm afraid, afraid that he will leave my family and I

Do you know that your family will also have this feeling?
Do you really love your family?

How many smoking-related hospital admission occurred in this world?
In NSW, there is 55,591 in 2004-05

This is just a state's hospital admission!!
How bout the whole nation (Australia)?
How bout the whole world?
Don't dare to imagine..

Please say "TAK NAK" to cigarette!
Don't make your life miserable.
Don't make your family becomes second-hand smokers.

Moral studies doesn't teach you to smoke
Your family doesn't encourage you to smoke
Your real friend doesn't support you to smoke
The environment doesn't force you to smoke
It's all depends on you

You're the final decision maker, who have the option
To choose to smoke, or not to smoke

I really hope that my dad can see this
I really hope that my dad can realise his mistake
I really hope that my dad never smoke again

I tried to stop him,
I said,  
"If I get 8As for my SPM, you gonna stop smoking"
I was so annoying that time, really annoying
kacau him from watching TV for few days

until he behtahan, said "en.."
means yes.

SPM 10As, but wtf he said he didn't promise anything
HE IS STILL SMOKING!!


I want to lock him in the room
dont let him out for 1 month
dont let him smoke
Will it works?

No comments: