Saturday, December 10, 2011

China's food

Heeeeeheeeeee
I know, I didn't update my blog for a long time.
So, Now I'm gonna share some photos from China
This post mainly about food in China
China's Chinese eat everything
insects, snakes, turtle, horse and even PLACENTA
it's true though it sounds disgusting

Pictures below were taken in a restaurant in Guangzhou
The food here is nice. Of course the food that I'm referring to is normal food :]








 
 Ohh.. This is scallop
which is my bro's fav

my 2 brothers are damn different la
My fat brother loves rice, noodles & pao
He ate 5 PAOs in the midnight

[forget to mention about we ate dinner at 12am. dinner combine with supper]

The youngest brother prefer scallop
He said full, but still available to swallow 4 more scallop
*speechless*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
McD --> McFlurry Tiramisu awesome =3=
tak makan banyak (takut gemuk) eat 2 only


When u see this, still dare to "da bian/ xiao bian"??
that's severe crime!!

This is 上下九
a shopping street, cheaper place to buy stuff
If u're rich, u can go shopping complex clothestherearesuperexpensive

chinese fast food, lixiaolong cook for you :D

Forgive me that I'm ignorant,
I didn't know that Pepsi is a sports brand

No comments: