Monday, December 19, 2011

Guilin Theme Park





this day is a super cold day
temperature went crazy, it fell 10 degrees
and oh my god, I didn't know that it will be so cold
I went this theme park
I'm a person that love exciting games
This type of games usually is windy
In winter, I hate “windy'' *freezing cold*

Due to the limitation of height,
as a sister, I brought my youngest brother to play kids game
He wanted to play some games which his height doesn't allow
He blink blink blink his eyes, you can see his tears flowing out
UNABLE to ignore him

















I really wanna sue this theme park =.=
wtf they dont let me to play this!! Bunjee Jump
Because of the stupid low blood pressure!
I was so despo! I really want to play this
I was so excited bcos of this game BUT....





No comments: