Friday, April 1, 2011

Jade ♥




I look so KIDDY here

Damn sien weiyh! To wait my mum b4 went to Jade's party. things always go on like this way when there is a camera on my hand

The cute and pretty birthday girlJade, my bff ♥ 
But my dear, dont throw a party so URGENTLY lol. btw, luckily my parents know u
Otherwise I dont think I can go >.<

Nicholle, a new friend I meet there which is Jade's primary school friend.
We go buy cake for Jade walk way to the garden. Use washroom as excuse =P
Ahaha XD This Jade some more MCC, dont even suspect us though we go for a LONG time =.=



Jade, U're damn yeng man! Sit inside the cage to play the silverish piano XD
I'm proud of u, babe





  *Hugs. Jade, happy birthday ♥ My HP die alrd. Pity me. not I dont text u.
lmao XD I insult Lilee every single time when I see her. XD 
Vut I dont think that u'll get the 200bux =P

No comments: