Friday, April 8, 2011

u're my motivation to college


 Thursday
During a/c period, went to LT4 to listen to the woman who came from Adelaide to talk abt A/C. damn yuu to answer question!! "MONEY!" and then every1 laugh =.=
Funnei evidence: Pepsi keep looking back at our a/c lecturer, Mrs Lee. Then I curious, I asked Mrs Lee y Pepsi keep looking at her. Then she perasanly said: BECAUSE I'm PRETTY! I super no give face and keep laughing. lmao XD.

I feel a bit nervous during the presentation of Legal Studies, but overall it's still okay. At least I tried my best. They said I present smoothly.(actually it's still got a bit kek) ^^v

after school went to Sunway with Evonne, B3x, Cheng Lim & Khee Wern. aha XD accompany guys to buy clothes. C them how to choose clothes, though this is the 2nd time, but this time is more like choosing the FORMAL type. Aha XD  Evonne & B3x so geng to choose guys clothes. Enjoy a lot shopping with them and zatt the style that CL wear. KW buy stuff like no look at the price tag! straight away buy, damn YENG!! Then I asked him, "Can I be ur temporary gf today?". lol. XD

Friday
E7, a very good class which can play but not work together.
I'm the member of Winangali(Taylors SAM year book), but not incharge of the class profile of E7. I mentioned that I dont wanna do it since the begining alrd. But now why I'm the one who responsible for it?
At first, suppose to be class reps oversee this whole thing! But my beloved class reps pass it to Shi Chuen and me. =.=
I can understand u guys didn't attend the Winangali meeting because u guys are not informed. But after that, I asked u to faster gau dim in the holidays. U gimme the respond: dont so sam gap. u're right! U're not the 1 who do this.
I really DONO how to use photoshop! I know all of u also very bz. But excuse me, I also very bz one! Y treat ur classmate like this?!
I bet someone in class know how to use photoshop but dont wanna admit because dont want to do this.
Now the worst thing would be I need to download this software and learn how to use it in this weekend. Kindly appreciate that u guys gimme the chance to learn how to use photoshop.
Should I be touch?
I only feel touch because of B3x willing to help me with half of the works! Thx to Florence. I start to LOVE u now. Thank u. U keep making me touch recently. >3<
Guys in my class, non of them willing to give some help. This is what we call GENTLEMEN.

Today, actually intend to go for badminton after class. But my dad came back from China. So, time crashed. Hence, not allowed to go. If really wanna go, I only can go home at 6 sth. >.< Evonne suggest me to go Nat's place. I consider, but this morning twisted my ankle. So in the early morning I walked CACATLY. =.= a bit pain only. No big deal. But better dont go.

haihzz.. SUX. library FINE my RM5.50--> over the due date for 2 weeks. aha XD lazy larr! Today baru go return book. aha XP

Today, Friday not a good day. Seem to be in a bad luck >.<

Sth funnei happens during my dinner with grandma. LOL. There is a fly. I wanna halau it out. I keep chasing the fly go out. lol. Then my grandma sitting beside and see my performance. But in this competition, I loose. );

No comments: