Friday, April 1, 2011

I hate ESL

 ESL, need to the research in this topic--> RAPE
omg!! I bet after I really read finish these few books I would be a potential rapist =P
Btw, wth! Y need to do research!?? I seriously hate research
English included essay writting, reports preparation and the stupid research

Today, mentally broke down *cried for the presentation (B4)
I did really the whole night for this presentation but then REALLY slow.
So, I'm not really well- prepared. I tend to sleep for 2 hrs only in the night
My beloved papa LOVES me so much. He off my alarms!! =.= (1 hr gone)
wth! I haven't done all the script man! DAMN.. mentally being tortured
Can't memorise all stuff! fml
I appreciate Pepsi's help today that show me his kindness as my classmate and friends by willing to let me present after him. =D good ass class rep, sek sai lei! yau hou ye wui yek lei =P
Ahaha XD 
During the presentation, 2 words can describe the whole thing: SLOW & SUCKS
I cant tahan my feeling, go home cheong k. 
Stupid Khoo Hooi Yin, dumb until go to sing sad songs. great! cried for another 3 times at home.
But really feel much more better after that! Then go out JOGGING though 3 rounds only
HEADACHE now. but still I wanna blogging. I'm only just a self abuser. =P

E7 girls, u all really the BEST! especially Evonne, Shane, Liyen, Weili & Suelynn
Evonne, comfort my feelings whenever I feel miserable or sad.
Shane, a girl that teach me to think wisely.
Liyen, Hold my earing to bless me
Weili, buy 3 layer tea for me =) I feel calm and delight when I drink that(but I'll suffer at night)
Suelynn, aha XD insult? praise? say I look like a lawyer, that day look like librarian
(everyday cosplay is it? =P)
Every girls gimme a hug when I'm crying. seriously touch and LOVE E7 again crazily
Guys, hmm.. some not bad larr.. say good luck but still gt ppl curse me X..X
I wouldn't quit LEO now. got our president LEON sth that is super ♥.
 looks a bit like peng yu yan. maybe just only got his feel.
btw, peng yu yan is leng zai omg! the EYES damn naise!

No comments: