Wednesday, April 6, 2011

@.@

Today should have Legal presentation. but THANK GOD!! Thx to the 1st group because of the 1st group member's presentation cant be recorded then only my group presentation postpone to the second day! Hooray!! More time to prepare! LOVE it!!

Playback: how was the preparation for this legal presentation? SUCKS but funnei! The examples of each pros and cons are so diff to find man! *headache. I seriously hate research! Dono whether the answer is correct or not! It's so troublesome! KNS!

Hmm.. I hate legal! Legal makes me FAT! wtf! actually the main reason is Daphne Poh!! This girl arr!! really insane wan! after dinner, eat so many fruits: apples, pear & 5 oranges. =.= This is really fine. And then she keep eating like hell >.<'' *I followed. fml! gonna be real chubby later. >o<
In the morning, we realised that the food we bought for RM50 is almost clear stock =.= Chloe eat less. so it's 2 1/2 ppl eating 5 ppl party packs. In the early morning eat choc. feel so geli --> feel like wanna vomiting. (*am I pregnant? y recently I'm feel so wanna vomit??) lmao XD.

Legal makes me ponteng!! oh no!! I 1st time I skip classes >.<'' NEVER try this before! Walao!! damn guilty! I cant stand it. I feel so sry X( The stupid ppt unsaved. Gonna redo some. @.@ memang pening weiyh!
 good thing happen today. Is it consider a good thing? wth! I should not be so curious. Shit! stupid me feel damn syok--> cant nap properly in the afternoon --> night get tired --> lack of time to practise legal presentation--> morning need to wake up myself up =.=

No comments: