Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Evonne's party on 24.3.2011

Evonne's birthday is so charmm this year. On 23.3 which is THE day we get SPM result!!
I'll have heart attack IF I get my result on my birthday
To attend this pretty's party, I really have a tough time to persuade my dad =.=
Every night sit bside him ngam ngam cham cham >.<' I'm really going to be an old lady
FINALLY, I can go ^^v *yeah!

I'm the earliest among E7. Of course, her bf and bff(s) are there alrd. lol.
Then after that go park with Evonne, Florence, Daphne, Fennie, Edwin, Manchun.
The park is damn naise! omg!! sky so blue!! I love it <3




Actually this 2 girls are snatching bicycle.. XD





Strong edition of pictures will stop here. To not harm ur eyes XD









Really have a lot of FUN!! Drink alcohol for the 1st time >.<''
They said I drunk but actually I still can walk in a straight line XD
I drink a lot because of the stupid Pepsi link me, when he is punished to drink I also need to drink
Bcos he link me >.< Then Natalie link Pepsi, And Jeremy link Natalie.. omg!!
Keep Drinking.. Just feel a bit nak muntah on the way home XP
Ernes, Game master larr!! geng man! He is so geng in memasak panas suasana =P lmao XD
REAL enjoy. thx ya ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natalie stay overnight. *another victim =P
I dont really let her sleep in the night. aha XD *sounds so wrong


Time to perasan for a little while XD blekk =P

No comments: