Monday, April 25, 2011

ROLE play & steamboat dinner

 Ohh~ I was a pregnant woman in the role play *image gone =(
But seriously this was damn funny =P do u know that inside was my teddy bear baby. LOL


The guy that dono doing what 1 is bomoh, I think =P
I wasgiving birth to my baby. facing labour problem, need a doctor which is Jeremy. aha XD
My character was only SHOUT SHOUT SCREAM SCREAM that's all
 Another guy there act as my husband =.= damn speechless. OMG!! 
He is freaking annoying =.= SUPER that type..............
 Ohh~ They were slaughtering me off to get the baby >o< GG



Another pair of gay =.= This is awesome aha XD
The 1st time, I'm so hardworking after class on Friday.
I stayed back to do homework. omg! KAGUMKU. lmao XD I did some maths until 5 o'clock
Then we go Sunway to buy a present for a birthday boy.
LOL. Buy exactly the same style as his sis. XD 
But then this ppl wont appreciate 1, some more wanna blame!
I really think that buy for girls better, at least girls will appreciate gift received.
That's optional okay? =.=
heehee XD I bought a shirt from cotton on and then straight away change.
I damn yeng! change in the CAR. wahaha XD 1st experience, not bad aha XD
*luckily no ppl pass by =P



No comments: