Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tak boleh tahan!

I really need to express my feeling here now!!
my dear, my love,
What a good job u did??! hegh! hegh!! hegh!!
who said we're bff!?? I called u for few times b4 my hp die
U didn't pick up. nvm.. but should u return my call?
I know u're kinda bz but r u really bz until cant return my call??
Now I no hp, u no need to call me 1st recently
1 more thing, FACEBOOK --> communication
U can leave comments there right? U no reply my last comment =.=
hey! u can also like or leave comments on my photos right? I uploaded so MUCH!!
just let me know that u're still alive =.=
hey! u know what? I saw u comment on other's photos or like their photos
grrhhhh!!! gek sei ngo jorr! hey! now what?
Actually if I care u, I really will stalk u and mind it! obviously, I get jealous >.<''
Sista?? I do think that u had forgotten me for a long long while.
I really cant accept u treat ppl that's not closer than me & u better than me.
Seriously, that's the main reason I always beh song u.
I just dont dare to tell u.
Do u think friendship can be maintained by 1 side? Actually friendship = relationship
They're same larr my dear. I know I also dont have put the whole heart into our friendship
I dono weiyh! We used to be bff but now we're like stranger seriously cant accept this fact

2 comments:

月一 said...

I think that person would be me.No mistakes.I apologize for all the things u wrote.I don't meant to miss ur phone call,really the time problem & phone no battery/missing not around me.FB 0.0? I did like ur photo,so does it mean if I didn't I'm not ur friend?I seldom on,and mostly used to check for cosplay stuff.u know I'm a cos fans~Why u think I forget bout u ?Cause I didn't call/like/sms/fb or watevr?Sorry I didn't do all the contact.Sorry~Friendship is keep in heart not speak with mouth.U know I do care about u n janice deeply in my heart~So,I apologize for my mistakes.sorry...SR3 is pressure,maybe i did put the pressure on u jus sorry...

Florance Khoo said...

Can u contact me :( U did nothing to save our friendship >''<