Saturday, April 9, 2011

MADU

Volunteer to go MADU which can help refugees by teaching them Maths in Sentul. to be a kind-hearted people, I sacrificed my beauty sleep and woke up at 6.30 am in the early morning. aww.. feel so sleepy. 7.30 reach TCSJ, waiting outside for a little while. Without phone is really not convenient :( Cant contact ppl >.<''


Evonne came quite early to Natalie's hse to practice Legal Presentation. my dear, good luck XD


 We can Sentul by vans.
 It's up there. I also dono where is it =P It's somewhere higher.
 The environment overall still consider not bad as well. BUT the fans macam no fans like that! I feel so hot there. >.<''

 This is Lilian which a girl so fated with Sarah Loke & Meifong, they had been in the same class for 5 years. This is a new friend XD

We have an ice-breaking section here. As u can see, there is a punishment on me =.=
To SING! OMG!! damn yuu! FISH >.<'' singing infront of so many ppl. ahh!  
 intended to find a hole =P

After the ise breaking section, It's time to teach these youngster Maths.
I'm so concentrate while teaching them Maths. My "students" names are Husin & Akbar. 
The 1st time! I teach in BM. omg! It's like so KEK!! diff to teach!

These 2 "students" lol. Next week bring CHOC belanja them makan. 
But cannot too expensive. Bcos they will think that I can affort to buy them things.
They are quite cute btw. aha XD

On the way back to TCSJ, I get to know ppl from E2. lol XD new friends. Aha XD good thing.
We went to sky village to eat. Shane came also to discuss LAN. 
OMG!! Gonna present on Tuesday! GG >.<''

My beloved ah mah (grandma in Hokkien) force me to go out for lunch!
wth! I eat twice for lunch :'( really fat larr weiyh! She say eat more better some more. =.=
But if I insist dont go, my kakak also cant go, because I'm a protected animal
they need to accompany me at home. I'll feel damn guilty if I do so.
Therefore, I  decided to go. XS

No comments: