Saturday, April 2, 2011

XD

seriously, I really think that I stay too long in girls school. I dono what is love. I just feel that I love everyone that treat me good. lol. *feel in love with every1 easily. Just show me ur kindness and respect, then I'll love u lmao XD

I hate people that dont give response or reply me when I'm talking or chatting. Ur "um, en, o" also defined as no response because it's perfunctory! there is a guy talk to me with 0 eye contact that's y I beh song him. this is the basic respect okay?! =.=



Dont u think that long hair guys look so yummy and tasty lol. They are so omg! Naise man!! Can Taylor's have this kind of guys??? I'll SURE crush on u wan XD heeeeeeee

To THE guy: pls cut off ur hair until botak I dont wanna fell in love with u. U're too harmful to be a lover >.<

No comments: