Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dying

Feel like dying! I hate esl. damn a lot of works to do!
Seriously English not good.. I mean SUX!
Oh damn! I need to paraphrase those word (this is what I hate the most)
Dreat challenge until occur overwhelming stress to me.
I know I should realign and think that it would help me to improve my english
I know!!! Yet still @.@ *dizzying!
I seriously feel like dying, dislike dislike dislike
I know it's my prob. grhh! Can I drop esl? wth!DREAMING!
Now damn stress! My dad seems to be super good to me.
He loves to turn off my alarm clock!
He dont like I abuse myself(lack of sleep).
Actually I won't really torture myself as I'm a PIG 
yisshh!! He found out I slept in the game room =.=
purposely hide from him yet he still can find me
and then kacao kacao @.@ omg!
Maybe next time I just sleep in the toilet so that he cant find me
whatever!

No comments: