Sunday, January 30, 2011

yee & yin

Yumii, My cousin sista~
Chubby but cute, younger than me abt 2 yrs
We have common hobby(Her photos usually pretty than mine *haihzz..)
That's take photo~ of ourselves =P I know we're vain 
But kids now a day do this also right? We just follow the trend =P(EXCUSE)

=P Why she can do this cutely, but I cant );
 










 Mandarin oranges!! My god! Look at this!
I think I'll keep eating this during the CNY~ pls dont say u cant recognize me after CNY
I'll HEART ATTACK X_X

 My brother.. paiseh~ He just sit at there..
I SHOULD pretend that I dont know him =P
Actually he had stomach ache~ But still very ugly to sit like this ><


I love this ribbon, It's leopard style ^^
Actually I wanted to buy a bigger 1.. But u guys will say I'm overdressed
So, just give up! Buy a cute 1~

my dear cousin, cheer up! Think positively!
Think sth good of ppl instead of think what ppl did bad to u
babe, I'm not ur best friend not I'm always your cousin sister
If u got any problem, welcome to my hse
We can have a talk
Sometimes u should self criticism! Think what u have done b4 u blame others
There are always some reason ppl treat u bad or not talking to u
One more thing, dont listen to pig dog friends that say sth to raise ur anger
I cant give any comment in ur case.. bcos things that u told me just 1 side that u can feel & see
It's not overall..
Maybe u're right.. But pls talk politely and tell them what u think
Dont shout and yell or sth
Of course they cant accept what a girl that is no manners says
Communicate in a polite way
They might accept what u say

* u does give an image that u have so many excuse to shirk ur responsibility
Dont be angry or sad when u see this~
U should improve urself instead to argue that u didn't shirk ur responsibility
Hope that u can upgrade urself XD
Love

No comments: