Friday, January 7, 2011

Extremely Boring Day

Morning 6 sth need to wake up~
tumpang ppl's car to office to wait the uncle come to fetch me
He said 9.00 starts the driving lesson (teach us driving technique)
He said 8 o'clock wait him in office
I waited him for 45mins ==
Then, go Ulu Langat..

I'm wearing my spect that I bought in Sg Wang
Does it suits me?


This is an Indian girl
21 years old.. sit beside me..
We chit chat + wait for the teacher until 10 sth
Teacher said that too many ppl come on Dis, Jan
The comp cant work faster
He need to get the order b4 he starts the class..
So.. we stay there fat mou ==
Thx for this girl.. without her, I'll be bored all the time..
OMG!! she have naughty younger brothers just like me
she said her brother shows her friends her bra!!
OMG!! If my brother did that in front of my friends, I'll be violent!!
I'll smack him! Bang him to the wall! Take his underwear to school!!
Unforgivable!!


After having my lunch nearby my new hse, I went to my new hse to take a look!!
Thx to my parents!! I'll live in a big, beautiful & classic palace.. lol..



Driving license, u'll be soon mine!
I wanna drive to college~
Drive my grandma for TAIJI~
Drive to hang out with friends~
Drive whenever I want without disturbing my parents!!
FAST FAST FAST!!
u faster be mine!! >3<

_________________________________________________________________

I'm sry that I cant go HZ5
I really wanna go but my parents really not free..
They want me to consider abt them
Dont be selfish, just think abt myself
Yes, I need to be a good daughter

No comments: