Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My future college

If u're after SPM or EUC, u'll sure face this problem! Which college or uni should I go?
Which course should I take? I'm sure to take SAM as my pre-U program
So.. I'm just dont know wanna choose Inti Or Taylor's
honestly, I prefer Taylor's more.. It's in Subang! near Sunway..
There aren't any prob to shopping after school lol
but papa prefers Inti more!! But SAM only offered in Nilai Inti
Nilai worr!! How far is it?! Morning need to wake up at 5
I'm not qixin! everyday like this I'll be sent to Tanjung Rambutan!
yisshh!! But papa insists to bring me to Inti
fine.. ooshh!! I'm so regret I went to Inti
I fall in love with it! wow!! Is that a college?!
It's a palace!! extremely B-I-G!
I like the environment!! Greeennn!! Air is fresh there!
KL? only dust around~ Cant fight! relax mood turn on there




So green!! Good environment encourage good health!!


This is a MINI cafe that let students have a break here..



lol.. Inti's product might be future stars.. Is that what it means??

This is the classroom.. There are drawers!!


This is FEMALE hostel.. When I walk in, I saw a few FRANCE hot guys!!
OMG!! can I feeyuwee them? of course not!
papa is right bside me! He's gonna smack me if I did that~



Cool to have camera shops, Hotlink, Pool Centre
There are also SALOON in Nilai INTI!!
This is a campus?? more like shopping complex(the canteen)


There are CAFE here!! It looks so high class~
There are a lot of facilities!! OMG!!
The swimming pool is abt 2 times 2 basketball court
the swimming pool is deep! I sure will shout "help! help!" if I go "swim" there
Not swim, bcos I dont even know it~ just sink in the pool
If I'm going to study here, I need to stay in hostel
too far and too tiring to go to a college that's so FAR!!
tak boleh tahan!!
I like INTI~ osshh!! then how bout my Taylor's??



Next stop: Subang Taylor's college
...................................................................
a bit too small compared to Nilai Inti..
just "waw!! wow!! " in this big campus
feel that Taylor's not bad after the tour around it
But ppl here speaks English more..
Ppl here more fashion.. Abt 7/10 wear fashionly or maybe dye their hair
more ngam key! Inti students dye their hair : 2/10
Taylor's is the most SAM students intake
Taylor's is more PUSH than Inti







The fee here is more expensive.. Facilities for STUDY OKAY!!
No prob!! I asked my mum whether I can study in Inti??
I'll stay in hostel.. My mum dont want.. =P
will miss me.. XD That's my mum!!
But I'm so regret to fall in love with Inti larr!!
Taylor's also a good college, otherwise y so MUCH ppl go there??

No comments: