Sunday, January 9, 2011

HZ5 party time

Oh My goshh!! Hz5 only got a few ppl as WAKIL to this party!!
This is HZ5 part okay?! Why u guys dont come!!
Iris is Busying being scolded + buy things to organize this party
BUT u!! u! u! u!!!!! no COME
She is kinda disappointed


Peiwen!! Where are u looking at?!



I like the last 1! like very xiang qin xiang ai~ HUG me~




Iris is so BZ! If I'm not mistaken, that's her cousin or sth.. ???


They're bzing thrust chicken wings.. lol..


This 1 memang hardworking~


Say Cheeze ^^v, chicken wings.. lol.. such a lousy joke


We are eating sausages by bowls.. cant find folks..
nope!! not CANT but LAZYThis is my teacher's product~
He use egg york + mayonnaise + mango + oat bread
yummy!! eat a lot.. XP




JR is a spirit.. lol.. choi choi choi!!


Jazze accidently took an ugly pict of Iris..








Love this!! This is so nice..




We ate steamboat + BBQ
ate & chat.. & take photosss
That's all?? Of course~
We played truth or dare~
Time to show out MY DEVIL characteristic.. =P


Peiwen sit until so boh xing xiang not my fault~
She did it herself..
Meiyko chan kiss me!! =P


Oh my dear!! y u dare me to put this as my profile pict 3 days?! );
Lee mg call my primary skul friends
lol.. she said she has 34D & 欲火焚身
want to go to that guy's hse.. cant stop laughing! LOL..
We did some cleaning + chit chat until 1 o'clock.. then only I go gome..
KC those girls all stay back except me.. *cry out
That's fine.. NEXT time held a party again

No comments: