Saturday, January 29, 2011

appreciate

Thx to Shelly so much!!
Without u, I cant change my blog skin so successfully =)
my god! I used 2 days to change it.. feel dizzy @@

ohh~ I need to do the assignment!! It's Accounting!
I really think that the lecturer is quite XX..
Sometimes when talking abt this, suddenly jump to the topic of her husband
What the?! so confusing..
If I didn't study a/c for SPM, my mind will be blank when she is teaching
She really teach very fast
One more thing abt her, she is strict!! for the hp
NO HP IN CLASS
OMG!! It's quite common to use hp in college!!
Thursday, I forgot her rules! I passed my hp to my friend
I'm not either texting or playing games
But she just took it & give it to the principle!!
I need to get it back from Puan Zaixxxx (cant rmb her name)
After she took my hp, I realised my luck on that day really B-A-D
How can my shoes' rubber drop off?!
I ate my luch for RM3 to buy an elephant glue for RM6 =.=
unlucky day..

No comments: