Friday, January 14, 2011

birthday girl


Birthday Girl NO.1: Munyee(the left 1)
DOB: 11.1.1993
This year her birthday is perfect: 11.1.11
(Mine perfect birthday was over:10.10.10)

Birthday Girl NO.2: Janice(the right 1)
D.O.B: 13.1.1993
She is my bestest girlfriend ever =)

Happy Birthday, my hou ji mui!!



Munyee, how long we know each other?? 5 years had passed after we met in Jr1B
Cant believe we can be ji mui after we seperate.. lol.. Jr1 we're really not ngam key
because of d Japan trip~ we practise together.. play together
shopping together.. stuck in the bus together after the BON ODORI practise..
Both of us love camera, lolita(I'm not as much as u), ban leng leng
Pls and thx for forgiving my crazy actionss..
Happy Birthday girl! Sry that I didn't come to school to celebrate with u
muaxx.. When Janice come back, or after I get my licence let celebrate ur belated birthday
>3<

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._






Janice, u're the one who knows me so much
u're not just my ji mui, u're also my 知己
should I worry that u will become my enemy? lol.. XD
u look so cute.. look younger than me, like my younger sista
But u're the one who always take cares of me & help me..
Though we had a battle 2 years ago, it didn't ruin our friendship but to make us get closer
Happy Birthday!! Receive my surprise gift after u come back!

LOVE YA

Actually I'm kinda suck!! I haven't give them their present~ =P
Pls, receive my 5 hearts 1st

No comments: