Wednesday, January 5, 2011

6M gathering


I waited for this gathering for 1 year++
2009 year cant attend the gathering makes me feel so REGRET!
This year I must go.. & my mum says YES
9 o'clock wake up~~ start to ban leng leng
11.45 go to Mid Valley.. I thought I was late,
LMAO!! Actually gathering starts at 1
yishh!! Who's d person who wrote 12 on FB!! fine..
wait for 1 hr++, but 1 o'clock still just a few person ==
NO 1 booked a room for us ==lll
ooshhhh!! I'm not d organizer but I need to do it??
1 sth then only those ppl come..
AT least they got come.. pheww..
I'm so scared that I'm fooled ==

This year there are 19 classmates attend + 2 of their beloved
full of envious.. y dont I have a bf?! *tears out );



just a few ppl at 1.30 ==


When it get started, I'm really curious!
Are they coming to cheong K?! or just choose some songs to listen ==
I'm the only 1 who sings.. KAT sings also
but just a few songs.. wow!! THEY SAID THEY SELDOM CHEONG K
Dont care!! PHOTOS TIME begun!





OMG!! the guy who choose this song dono how to sing
so the other guy sung this.. the guy who dono how to sing
just keep following the lyrics to sing "fuck u fuck u" only ==


We're natural here.. Because d camera man veli veli SLoW!


This guy changed a lot.. he brought along his GF here..
Ini org also 1 of those qianda 1.. dont let me ^^v but he do it...
yet Celes said I'm pretty here.. lolxx.. XDD *syok


ACT ugly






yerrrr... yerr.... I wanna play truth or dare!!
But still no play!! osshh!! I really wanna play!! It'll be fun!!
I alrdy think abt it! I'll dare dare dare..
dare 2 ppl kiss but with paper in d middle..
Do some acts or scream outside of the room
(they are so lucky that we dont have play this game)
ngeh ngeh ngeh *evil laughing

6 sth we came out from RED BOX..
After that we went to sushi Zanmai
I'm still so full, 3 sth then only can eat buffet
I dont wanna wat bcos I know that I cant hold myself in front of JAPANESE food






All P~




Tiring day ends.. of course I'm enjoyed
Then, my mum text me: I'm coming.. wait me at starbucks
wait her for an hr.. I felt sry for her!
TRAFFIC JAM~ thought she was exhausted, she came to fetch me>< jsid="text">♥
Too late to eat when I reached home..
Go to sleep..
Second day(Wed) go back to school..

______________________________________________________
Wed- Sell my exercise books!!
2 for RM5
Some 1 says that I'm suitable to be a salesgirl
wahahaha..
Go buy contact lens.. And I bought a pair of spect too ^^

I'm a robot now.. lol.. XD

No comments: