Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas POST

Really really sort of time to update blog
All those post always 1week later
than the actual time then only post out..
I know that I'm such a PEMALAS..
oops..


This 1..
I received it with big SURPRISE
OMG!!
my japanese host sista sent a Christmas gift to me!!
(touch) yeahh ^^v
But me........
nth to give her.. wait..
next year I'll send sth to her..
Now I'm still lazy.. hehe XD
Thx to Megumi & her family
I thought they'll forget bout me...
But they aren't~ wohoo~





The biscuits cookies are quite nice..
until my brothers ate them, fighting from me?
cheh! what kind of brothers are these?!!

25.12.2010
I went to Juin's hse..
OMG!! my daddy qixin 1!!
want me to bring along my brothers~ sot jorr!!
I'm fainted when I heard this~ oh no!
I dont want!! who will take care of them? me
who will help to mop my brother's butt after he da bian? me!!
NO! NO! but my daddy IGNORED me..
fortunately, there are 2 PSP
they played theirs, we chat ours..
GOOD!! at least they aren't vandalizing ppl's things
or else.. I will ); or bang the wall
Just 4 ppl there.. nvm.. I'm there..
of course.. not boring.. but still a little..
nehh.. those ppl like mrs jj can come but lazy to come
that is the important factor that cause less ppl come.. hegh!

We ate in Juin's hse.. my brother (7) thought the chicken wing is BIRD wing..
When he was eating spaghetti, he put his fork on top on the "bird wing"
he scared the "bird wing"fly away?? ()_()

Anna wore a beautiful, white, nice... dress there..
chat chat chat.. then, go park took some photos..







Anna was fathiao(ing)
Juin looked like a little boy that felt curious abt Anna's action..
lolx.. XD


I was jumping down.. but not commiting suicide =P

She is the princess but I'm the taijian~ =P





This is POLE DANCING ><







G-H-O-S-T


I like this.. My hair is flying~~


That 2!! XX too BIG!! scared ppl see.. );
why don't I have this problem??! haihzz.. ><

No comments: