Sunday, January 16, 2011

outgoing with my EXgang

4110 gathering.. My gang were not attending, kinda.. miss them~
Shuen, thx for organizing this..
I dont dare to organize this bcos I'm scared that I'll suddenly tell u guys that I'm not comin
U'll kill me~ =P
but shuen.. why u wake up so LATELY??!
papa saw ding neng fetched me!! I told him he is ur brother.. lol XD
That's close.. If he knows a guy fetch me to some where, he might be killed.. >..<



Starving when I reach Mid Valley
Little Penang Cafe, the restaurant we had our lunch




I love this char kuey teow!! Yummy♥♥♥
Even now I'm still thinking abt it~

What to do after our lunch? RED BOX? NO!!
Cinema? yes~ We watched The season of the witch
It's okay.. It's abt demons that confusing human that it is a witch
It killed priest and ppl
It's OKAY~ not bad.. Some scene frighten me out!
Luckily we're not watching horror movie, otherwise I'll faint!!
They wanted to watch horror movie at first..
I'm glad that 3 against 2~ insist NO horror movie!!


Shuen(left) really make ppl feel cacat by following her do this cacat moves~ ==


My gf & bf =P I'm bisexual =P




Acting weird~


Happy CNY!! We have some photos here..
Of course the right 1 is retarded~ is that stroke? =P lol~







We're wearing same colour same brand contact lens.. XD




I cant feel my hunger after my lunch!! Non-stop eating!!
After lunch eat popcorn when we're watching movie
I ate a LOT!! A big giant package of popcorn + my friend keep add on!!
After watching, we went Ireland's potato..
lol.. XD did u see that? "There are 2 thingin the world cant be joked: marriage & potato"







Cant believe I ate a lot~ Dont want my stomach *purrffph like the frog (eat too much~)
Ding Neng, this guy is so po po ma ma~
He wanted to work in TOPMAN but he's too shy to walk in ==
fear to be rejected.. Speechless..

I really enjoy hanging out with u guys~ Looking forward for the next outgoing..
It will be as fun as this time
taking photos, joking & chit chat for all the time~
love ya ♥♥♥♥♥
love my EXgang =)

No comments: