Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday♥Mothers' Day

Dance Club end at 3.30
Sweaty Time Passed Away
But Raining Time comes after it..
So..
Then..
like this lorr..
Walked in the rain
(romantic?!)

My mum angry with me
because I came out late..
Keep shouting + yelling @ me
charmmm..

4.30 only i reached home
It is because
We go chi qiong gai to buy flowers
for my ah mah

then i showered, make up..
this is what i done with my table
MAKE UP!
Not too much make up
because they will tell me "MAKE UP IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN."
or "CHILDREN NO NEED TO MAKE UP 1."
BLA.. BLA.. BLA..
whatever they say larr..
DONT CARE!


This hairstyle nice
but cant stay long
so.. wore a hat.
nice right?!
the dress is special
got flower.





this 1 i like--


Photographer: eldest brother.


these are the flowers that are going to give to my ah mah

yeah!
love ♥ this

Now then only i found out,
my ah gong's nose is nice.
:P
charmm liao larr me..



[Mothers' day ♥ mother so much
Although she keep yelling at me larr..]



ah mah & ah gong ♥♥♥
love this

this is 香港盘菜
it is so MANY in the pot!
can't finish it!
FULL~
actually no need to eat others also can..

♥♥ wow..
I really like this!
They should be a pair!
After finish the meals and dessert
we go to d shopping centre
ah gong bought me biscuit and sweet
haha..
even WE're not a mother
we receive gifts
hahaha..

I wish school toilet like this clean..
at least not so wet..
this got a little bit wet
but nvm de..

This is my HASIL
haha..
untung larr!
----------------------------------------------------------

in d restaurant.
in d toilet.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

@ home after make up






No comments: