Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday Night

I know..
I take photo not that professional
I'll GAMBATEH!
I'll take more photos!
I'll improve myself!

------------------------------------------------

Saturday,

after shower
haha..
take this photo..


After wearing clothes,
with cap.
peach colour cap.

Sok Hui called me..
She made me laugh
Oops..
showed my BRIGHT teeth~
haha..
After taking some photos,
I felt like no cap is better
So,
I took it off.


Listening to Sok Hui
We chat about the Taylors' College,
our future.
I think she is the 1st 1 who called me for such a long long time.


This is so clear.
like this.
Don't know what I'm DOING
just POSING
kiss my hand.
muaxx..
maybe imaging my hand as a guy.
Of course..
If I'm imaging,
that guy looks like a girl.
But he definitely can't be AKUA!
haha..

Close-shot

....
....
....

WAITING my parents come back,
bring us out to eat

9 o'clock,
then only they come back

We ate BAK GU TEH

HUNGRY..
Take photos then..

Ohh..
My brother likes to be model..
haha..

No teeth..
Where is my brother pointing at?
Ohh..
He went to the groceries shop..



NAUGHTY FACE








No comments: