Saturday, May 15, 2010

beh song!

this few weeks
I feel that I'm very very SOT
I keep beh song ppl
lots of ppl make me beh song
also don't know y..
I'll change


But I still have to say 1 person
Her name call Pei Wen
She is Sr3 not Sr2!!
dislike her
beh song until I'm gonna slap her


she wanna go Japan
okayy, go larr..
she say she don't have time
then what for she go to Japan?!
jiak sai larr!


the practice on Friday
just once a week
just a few weeks b4 going to Japan
so.. no come..
give lots of excuse
dulan..


我是拾穗的成员
我是华乐的
我是高3的


So, U don't wanna participate in dance
fine..
u don't come..
fine..
even meeting in reccess u're late


U're so damn bz
then don't go to Japan
Just stay in Malaysia to continue your work
Every1 is beh song(ing) u
I really wanna KICK u out of this trip..


Sze Ling also Sr3
even she is bz, she also come
she is like same age as us already
u..
don't even know our name
just jiak sai larr u


BZ BZ BZ
then y u go Japan?!
Be careful !
I'm gonna slap u after this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: