Saturday, May 15, 2010

14/5 Mummy's Birthday ♥

After practice dance for the Japan Trip
I went to chi cheong kai to buy flower
hadn't decide actually
Just take a look


Lots of flowers displayed there
water lilies
roses
carnation
but i saw this bunch of sunflowers
are very nice
RM55


doink..
only had RM 50
I asked the woman there whether can give me discount or not.
She agreed.
She is good.
I'm now wondering if I asked her discount until RM40
haihhzz..


5 Sunflowers cost RM50
1 Sunflower then RM10 lorr..
sam tong orr..


sunflowers,
a symbol of sun
mummy is the sun
burn herself to give us warm and bright


I wish she could just like the sunflowers (present)(when they're nice & beautiful)
just be happy



And then i buy cake
The cake same as Yee Leng 1
yummy yummy


When I reached home then only I know there are a cake at home already
Really wanna kick d amat!
He is the 1 who fetch the cake home
& fetch to buy a cake
KICK him!!!


got somemore 1 Secret Receipyy cake
not gonna finish it
otherwise FAT

This is the cake i bought
not so big
1/2 kg








♥♥♥
mummy, love u!

No comments: