Saturday, May 8, 2010

Last Sunday

went to KLCC
Papa and Mummy
want go HOMEDECO
fine..
just lets go..
wore leng leng clothes


in the car,
my youngest brother
OO..
where are the 2 teeth?!
ka ka cao cao larr.. the other 1
he also wanna take
this are my 2 brothers!

At the carpark.
the 1st thing we did is....
go mumum,
means go eat larr..
we went to eat dim sum in Oriental Restaurant
Wow..
here is the view from the restaurant

Here is an opened view for customers to c the cooking
Of course
with glass



Papa was looking at the menu
he wants to eat yummy yummy food only
I saw the price, so expensive!!
@@




photographer: my eldest brother
The hotel toilet
CLASSIC!
wondering make this type of toilet in school
IMPOSSIBLE
i know..





I like this brother more
He is so cutee
He will listen to u
but the other 1 will not
so I really pilih kasih de..


----------------------------------------------------------

go HOMEDECO
when i'm going in,
the guard stopped me
he said i dont have PASS
I said I'm with my family
He dont understand my words!!
Until a Chinese leng lui came
then only i can't get in..









Papa and Mummy
must be careful to choose the XXX, YYY, ZZZ...
for our new hse
I'm just walking around
and SMS with Munyee

Here is the 1!
We stayed here so long..
bored!
just take pict!
nth to do~~~


In the toilet
we waited our maid..
I looked after my bro


Buy a clock there also..
Can put picture in it.

After 4.5 hrs
haihhzz..
WE CAME OUT!!
hooray!!

------------------------------------------------

go Madam Kuan

Every1 is tired and starving






My brothers' food
gong fu chao
this is mine
Nasi Bojari!
SEDAP!

Dessert came with CEndol~

*then go home..
too late to update blog..
until a week after..
hehe..

No comments: