Monday, August 1, 2011

Sister labour

Sister, is a form of labour
Sister I refer is ELDEST sis not the young 1.
Young 1 would be very balia, sitting aside and enjoying fun for the whole day + watching ppl suffering with sympathy.
rofl. These are what I draw as practices for bro. *cacat. :P


Recently, I keep teaching others
Kinda weird huh, I don't mind u say YEA
bcos I also think so lol

Besides teaching MADU students, I offer my friends to teach them Maths
Every Monday in college
great great great, they need some help for this subject,
hence, I'm trying to help them
However, I don't think they want/need that
3 weeks are over, ffk me for 3 times alrd. wth
nvm, it's never been my responsibility
If u wanna give up urself, no 1 will probably stop u.
I won't take the initiative to offer u
u want, then find me; if don't want, just do practice yourself. *fed up :(

I willing to help anyone in the area I'm familiar
If you don't want, it's fine. I won't mind it from now onwards!

No comments: