Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dingg Dongg

1stly, open your eyes













2ndly, use your common sense













Please, don't be to sakai (influenced by DP)














Just see, Don't think too much




















 we're in lace lace mood, 
This time he is the one who force me to put on this lace lace top
I used to do this to whoever that came to my hse last time Hehe XP



u might ask, who is this guy O.O
He is my primary school friend


U might ask, why is this guy appears in my house O.O
He came to my house to cosplay and take photos

If u believe, I'm so gonna laugh at you :P
Because, u're too NAIVE


 U know, I like him >"<


in the sense of he has the guts to wear this type of outfit!

Good 1, Dineng!给你取的花名有点像低能列
Damn yeng weiyh! Tried 2 somemore. rofl.


wth! where got guy keep acting cute 1!!? Try to be cuter than me is it?! LOL.
MImpossible ;P
 Hey hey! If you think that I'm perasan
I would say that you never meet a person who is truely perasan
If you wanna meet this kind of ppl, there he is
In the picture!!
I'm junior and he is professional! LOL


Tell u a secret,

He is G-A-Y





pls hoot urself if u think he is A GAY
don't u know "gay" has dua meaning? 
gay , also means happy. rofl.


Because of him,
I found out my mum is sho cute man!
My mum's face turn BLACK
when she saw him
as she tot we're couple,
and I brought a man home. 

Wth! Think too much! AHA XD
He just came for the clothes he wore(in the pictures) for dono what event in his college.

If you're same as my mum, pls say "hahaha"
Laugh at yourself pls. XD
HAHAHA XD I laugh at you here 1st

No comments: