Monday, August 15, 2011

MADU

Do-Re-Mi-Fa
wth! I'm "Do", which is the shortest in my gang @.@ 1st time in d history

They came overnight in my house on Friday.
 We were actually quite romantic, in d sense that we walk in the rain under the umbrella
FOR NO REASON

I bet the way we sing k is not experienced by all of u that is NORMAL.
How we sing? Lynn dance like a ballerina infront of the TV to distract ppl who is singing
geegeedotcom, and I joined her to distract the other 2.
Weili made some sexy and seductive moves with me when she sang Button 
Lynn unzip my vest but she shout bcos I no reaction. wth lol.I'm not mistaken right?
I should be the one who is shouting right? ROFL.
I put down the curtain and 3 of them kept shouting. I was like what the hell!
Pls continue sing la. doiiiyh! But ya, we HAD lots of fun :D

Then, in the early morning of Saturday
when our eyes still half open, we took some photos.
I wore my cutee Hello Kitty top teeeeheeee XD





MADU time again
But this is d last time!! Hooray!! Mission Complete
No need to sacrifice my beauty sleep in d Saturday mornings
At least I can recharge myself after a hectic week ^^
What we prepared for those kids? Isn't it unfair to some of them who are fasting?
KFC!! That is a good choice XD U can take away if u want! :P




ANTI VIOLENT :(
Liyen, wo kao nian chi fan de XP teeeeheeeeeeee

Using our bull strength and BLowww~



Mrs Lau and Mrs Soh was so cooperative XD They are so cutee


GaM3 SeSSi0n





Weili and I become 1--> a three. That girl with green top is squirrel ^.^ swt! FUN 

My student~ My actual student no come with months, So I considered her as my student. She is good~ :)


I feel bad, should squat down bit. :P aha XD






Cant believe he is actually same height with me, I tot he is shorter :P blekk

YJuin looks sho farnnie rofl~ XD He wore my ringggggg 0.0''

Mrs Lau's funny lookS :P


(My econ lecturer that in charge of MADU)Mrs SOH ROCKS!!!! 
She belanja me makan
with other MADU members also la~ :P
ehe XD 
We went Peppercone! Western food somemore! She is generous
hey peeps, dont be giam siap(stingy) ya~ :)
learn this from her!
 She is really good! RM13.80 per set of lunch!!
waaahhhh~~
There are 16 ppl there
wahhhhhhhhhh~~

calculating
.......
............
.................
RM220.80!!
Seriously, She is too good to us.
She wanted to thank us for helping the refugees.
yea, we taught the refugees and 
they improved their Maths from av marks of 25 to 45!!
Kinda proud of it :P





MADU SENTUL awesome

No comments: