Saturday, August 27, 2011

Moot Court

 I'm fierce, with this kind of make up rawr
 Acting fierce >"< ...................
I do like like those bad woman in dynasty dramas like gong sam gai right? :P


 This is a NG photo to act fierce, it ends up with funney =.=
phail* I know 
I look like a paper tiger, which ppl wont scared me AT ALL

 Weili, u gt triple+ eye lidS >"<
though look weird, FIX it la duii :P (I dono how to fix, go ask expert lol)



 Sue Lynn: why are u seducing Weili?
Me: I would like to answer her. Because Weili gimme the signal to do so :P
Weili, I know u well, I can interprete ur "signal" correctly. 

 Weili ya weili, u ruined this pict, why cant u stand ur laughter? :S
We're supposed to look each other innocently


















Oh Oh~~
STALKING time :P

I saw my a/c lecturer came to Sky Village to have lunch with her BELOVED husband
lurvy lurvy moment, but ruined by me immediately when I saw them.







TAKE 1





 NG!! too formal!!







TAKE 2







 NG! Lack of lurvie lurvie feel







TAKE 3







 Good job!! This is what I want! I like this

btw, her husband is very cooperative, he is the one who take initiative to get closer with her
Maybe I'm just an excuse, his husband wanted to do this for a long time infront of the camera
u know, Mrs Lee is a super photoshy
Maybe due to this reason, I wanted to capture more photos of them
a little revenge to her who always rejects to take photo with me :P
Actually, I'm naughty, but just a bit.

 Suelynn, u're so sexxayyyyy~~




        ^
         My daughter



She is an accused
So I'm the mother of an accused

& a fashion designer(character)
[my career is in Paris, and hence I left my daughter to my husband.
However my husband abused her as he was angry of his business downfall 
while I was busy climbing the ladder of success.
My maid, Chole told me but I didn't believe her :(
I didn't believe that my husband would do that to our child.
He was always a loving husband and father infront of me.
His cruelty had caused our daughter's mental problem.

After she was rejected by her love,
her mental problem was exposed and had split personality after that.
So I'm the defendant witness to prove that my girl didn't kill her love's gf.]




 This is Chole, Cambodia maid :P




 awhh mai god!! I have the mother look @.@ *faint

 My daughter and defendant lawyer.

Police, Sarjan timm =.= but with gam yu lou look :P


 HELP!! lol



 Chloe looksssssss so adorable <3 haha

 We, defendant party won this case ^^v



Daphne, u're 1 head shorter than me 
LOL. I'm so tall

<3 this XD





 LOL. Frankie Ng. hahaha XD laugh sei ngo
P.S. I will not post in Facebook as what I'd promised ;)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 NERDYYYYYYYYYY chenglim, oops.. u're Dexter, not CL :P
u suite that look, indeed.

 This 2!! Can go marry liaoooooo









 This hot "prostitute" made me nose bleed omg!! seducing me somemore. 
>< *blush

Daphne Poh!! Why didn't u take pictures with me
with this cuteeeeeeee look?!
><

No comments: