Saturday, August 20, 2011

JF♥

JF♥ - JaniceFlorance
Janice, my BFF.
pretty cute girl, with double eye lid in my

6th year, since we met each other
We met in Jr1B, that time 1 of ur front teeth still missing
ahaha XD And I was like hey~ y a little girl in the class? :P
This is d 1st impression of u
After that, u impressed me,
as u're so independent, a 13 yrs old girl who came from Johor to KL alone.

Form 2, we are separated by fate and ur hardwork
U went to A class but I still stay in B class.
This year, we didn't talk much ;{

But after that, we managed to sit together in Form 3
We became close close close friends XD
I still rmb that time we keep discussing about our ideal boyfriend lol.
u prefer sporty guy and I prefer pretty guy *innocent & immature at that time.
Don't know why we had a cold war at the end of the year.
Will it be the end of our friendship?

Is our friendship GAME OVER?
















Obviously not.





Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to see our photosssssss XD


Friendship must go through some hardship,
otherwise it wont be real and long lasting.

I'm the one who start to pujuk her 1st
because I dont feel like losing her, my friend.
through letter♥ dont dare face to face, later she reject me then I'll be so fishh :P


P.S. If u're my friend, I'll pujuk u because I don't feel like losing u
But if u insist to build a wall between us, I can't do anything
I'm just an ordinary girl, I'll blush & paiseh~ >"<

Form 5, we sat NEARBY, within an talkable distance
Then, we got closer and closer.
We went Japan together as exchange students
We went full house to celebrate my birthday
We went here and there, created mega loads of wonderful memories

There was a BIG conflict between us this year
when u decided to study SAM in Taylor's College
in Sri Hartamas, but not Subang Jaya

That time I seriously wanna hantam u :P

HOWEVER, I think u go Sri Hartamas is a good choice
At least u feel guilty and hence we keep in touch till now
Those ppl who boh liang xin wont find me 1, if she dont feel guilty
ahaha XD

I'm glad that I have u
because we both love camwhore(self-cam)
because we have same interest: photoshoot
Can photoshoot randomly doh XD



I'm actually playing with the water in fish pond with my smelly leg~
Fish die liao lo XP *sampat

Furthermore, u're always matured~
u'll control me, u know my craziness will be out of control sometimes
u told me and stop me lol
I pretty enjoy :P *benntai
u made me feel that I'm an important friend of u
u do care about me
That's why I'm using my MAXIMUM to threat u as good as possible
"I threat ppl in the way that how they threat me"
This is my law.
Xinjie, u deserve my best♥ because u accept my worst

Moreover, our conversation has no fullstop
our topic is endless
Mainly because we share almost everything to each other
we know each other recent activity
thx to "facebook", "skype" and "handphone" :]

The invention of handphone had strengthen our frienship
who say IT will set apart two ppl's distance?!
Whenever I face a hardship, I'll seek for your advice
or just express my emo to u
u'll just be quite, listen, and comfort me
nothing is better than this, true friend

I appreciate GOD allow me to meet u
I appreciate GOD allow me to be your best friend
I appreciate GOD allow us to be best friend FOREVER(FORECAST RESULT from JF)

Remember? 
 I called u and cried to u in Form 3
 revolt against my papa's rule: NEVER go out with friends
I really unskilled! The 2nd time I go out then kena caught ;(
I was scolded, and had a cold war with my mum
geeeegee XD luckily u're at the other side of the phone, Janice.
I'll never forget that u actually thought that I'm just fooling u around that time.

further info: After this incident, my dad started to let me out
Maybe he knew that he was too strict
PERASAN JF
forced the cow to take photo with us lol. XD

This is my "brilliant" idea to play around in Sri Hartamas Shopping Centre
Though this is so cacat, I enjoyed a lot.

we're the best partner!
Hopefully we will go Adelaide together
Tell u a good news & a bad news here,
I will study dr cr, just for u
but its MAYBE only :P

yeah~ look forward to photoshoot with u
-coming soon-

No comments: