Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cosplay cafe

[To those who are heartless,
u guys didn't reserve ur time for me *emo]

Liyen, Weili, Daphne, Thx for coming ;D

26082011 Anime Club organized a Cosplay Cafe
The fact that cant be denied is this event was not well-organized
I think those ppl who didn't come because we had a break from 1-2 due to the chaos occurred
Haihzz... That's the golden 1 hour after my class ended watafak
It's close, my friends cant come in then they just ciao =.=
Only Daphne who stay later came at 2pm. *touch












We have maid power :D










Alexie, u can see how phail are u through our height gao blekk :P

Cosplayers (actually I'm not really a cosplayer :P)
I didn't cos a character. I went to help just for fun.




Anime club members are friendly, indeed
That's why I can mix up with them so quickly
Furthermore they are not photoshy
They can pose infront of the camera, a phenomenon which I love to see
Life is like this, must play and take photos right?
10 years after, Take the photos out and see
They will be memorable.
That's why I love to take pictures.

If u dont dare to do crazy stuff now, I bet when u grow older,
U wont have the guts to do so as well
So, be crazy, dont regret for wasting ur 'youth'

No comments: