Friday, March 4, 2011

lalala

I brought my DSLR to college again XD on Tuesday. just random =P
Camewore for the whole day. That day every1 seems to be so sick. In the morning, so many ppl sleeping >.< thinking abt did I bring it on the wrong day?! *sad sad sad
Why my classmates dont like to take photos just like me. not perasan enough??
I'll try my best to influence u all to take pictss!! Be perasan =P

This is a smart guy! LMAO his English is so good!! AC test more than me 1 mark! He keep show offing infront of me! dude! stop lar! or else I'll revenge by calling u LIM LIM infront of the class. =P



My mentor!! She is really a nice person! Talk softly and politely. She is so good. Dont know how to describe but she is so siman! They guy down here also very siman!! Talk softly all the time!! Need to learn from them to be siman!! >.<


 This guy~ I think He's not leng zai liao~ I think he is cute only. maybe he just acting cute only. not naturally cute =P He dont wanna take photos so I take lots of photos of him! I know I'm a bit bentaii XP
 Weli loves to take off her spect to take photos! ohla! just wear contact lens larr!! She is pretty actually! see her eyes! DOUBLE EYE LIP!! >o< I want double eye lip!!
 This is my LAN group members. These 4 ppl are friends that I want to treat them GOOD in this year.. my true friends, care my feelings, teach me that what I dono, help me in academic.
 Coolest class rep like to do this pose. I copy cat =P I look like wanna do sth evil to him. ngeh ngeh ngeh *evil laugh. What should I do to him? lol


After suffer from serious starvation, finally go for lunch in Coffee Cabana. Food there not bad. I like the fried rice! It tastes great!! Love the fried rice but actually It's quite big plate. Cant finish it >.< so wasted!




 They are so bad!! We said wear SHORTS & pink clothes but u see!! that 2 wear long pants!! hegh! Li yen is much more better. U see, how nice is it to take photo like the 2nd 1!

They look like my dancer. wahahaha.. I'm a singer in class. blekk =P dont u think they're like wearing unifroms?! wahaha.. I'm so BAD XP



 The prettiest girl in my class. How can she looks so pretty!? yishh!! *envy *jealous
The assistant class rep, the tall guy~ I tip toes, he also tip toes.. that's y I'm still short after I tip toes );

 This looks so gangster, especially Dylan! OMG!!
 I'm so fair here! Like this!! Shane, is a girl that sit bsides me from Mon to Thurs. She often helps me in homeworks and English. Thx to her a lot, always correct my English! XD I love her. ya, even she is good in academic, she is not proud and keep helping me XD muaxx, love ya!!
Meet Lilee in cafeteria. photo of course! Dont waste my make up =P

No comments: