Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reality is cruel.








         I look so enjoy here =P a bit benntaii feel XP.

I'm FAKE. how fake? contact lens, hair colour, Japanese uniform, eye lashes and bla bla bla..
I'm not real enough in appearance but I'm real enough to be myself.
I laugh/ cry/ shout/ say out my true feelings whenever I want to. 
I hate ppl I'll say out; I like ppl I'll shout out. 
I'm Khoo Hooi Yin. sampat sampat Florance =P 

Since Form 4 I start to make up. Tend to be a pretty girl. ==> Failed.
wth! I thought guys like pretty girls. lol. That's only what I think of.
Absolutely wrong! oops! Girls too hot, guys dont dare to lyk =.=
Cousin told me:
1. If u wear so kua jiong, no guys dare to like u. there are only 3 types of ppl will be ur bf.
(ppl who work in saloon, model or he also like Japanses style) =.=
2. U're too crazy. only FEW guys like insane ppl. >.<

OMG! hit my heart heavily.Now then only I know my condition damn sucks.
fine.. I'll change. But gimme some time. This time really feel hurt by the truth. XP
but LOL. My cousin asked me not to change 1st!
He say 1st love will be tough. ahaha XD so dont start these mafan relationship as this pre-U course is so important to decide my future university. Maybe he is right. XD dont start. =D
Still, let my heart dies after April ends. XP

No comments: