Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random

chenglim, just wanna defame u here. lol. CHENGLIM now no longer is my good friend. he.. I mean she is my jimui now. lmao. I listed him.. her as my sister. wahaha XD I'm so bad.

I really don't know why a person can as rude as this. wth! keep saying EWF words non stop. I need to be in a good manner. Some one says that I don't really behave that good, I need to improve myself. I wanna be imperfectly perfect. =)

Apart of it, I want to be top student!! My account paper! How can I get such a lor mark. *emoing. I never get a C b4! wth! I always get at least an B+ for a/c! Ohh no! I'm damn lame now. But still I wanna be maybe top 5 or 10 student. I know it'll be hard, but I'll try my best and begin to be super hardworking after April. Let me relax a bit 1st, dont wanna be tortured so immediately =P hehe.. Actually I'm seeking for bf lol. If possible, b4 May I'll have a bf. After that, I gonna concentrate on my studies. XD Don't wanna be affected in the important exams. hehe.. I want double eye lid bf XD *blinking eyes.

I love double eye lid so badly. I'll be staring at ur double eye lid all the time even u're a girl or just my friend. Stalk ppl eyes =P lmao. I wanna go plastic surgery once I know how to earn money. $$ is so important. Actually just considering. Tent to do so. But I bet my parents will be probably killing me if they found out. Never say a single word infront of them. I'm so giasi X.X
Evonne, u gimme me hope today. then u distinguish my fire of hope =( lol. I'm delighted when my dad agree u girls come to overnight. apa la u! bcos of the stupid manchun, edwin =( mc, damn sick with ur excuses! unreliable.

Kw & cl, not bad arr.. let me tumpang go Sunway FREE XD haha.. *appreciating. I wanna buy that shirt 1 day. when I'm with my mum. XP NO $$. I want the shirt with "I'm single if u're rich" that shirt. damn yeng!! u guys buy things no need see price tag 1. =.= I know why u guys prefer the Garden and Parvilion that king of super duper high class places. Because u guys wului! XP My clothes got abt 50% bought from pasar malam 1. unlike u. blekk =P

I'm a straight forward girl. lol. Shelly, I dlted ur photos as u wish. Dont keep gimme those kind of signal okay? Just straight forward tell me what u feel. lol. nth wad. I'll accept what u said if u say it out in a proper way. Can I say this, but pls dont get angry. I always feel in u like to purposely harm me. I know I'm a bit too sensitive in this case. I really don't like the way u treat me. I know!! That's always my fault to make u dislike me. This is what my mum tell me: whenever ppl hates u, that's ur failure, it's ur fault to make ppl feel so. Therefore, I should say sry to u here because I cause ur behsongness on me. *chill. We can still be friends. 

No comments: