Friday, March 4, 2011

The best day of 1 week

Oh! Thank God! Friday, u finally come to meet me >.<
Ohla! After 1 week tortured by homeworks and assignments, I found that I really love Friday
It's time to relax and get some rest!! =D Can rest for 3 days! yeah!!
Of course not 100% relaxing. there are still hwSS to do! but at least there are breaks for me to breath.
SAM, is a programme that consists 70% internal assessment and 30% external assessment .
The 70% internal assessment mean homework, quiz and tests are counted in the final marks!
So, all of my works must be done! Must study for tests!! All hw and tests come non stop!
wth! That's why I'm exhausted! That's why I'm so looking forward for Friday!

Today, almost all of the girls in E7 went for lunch together.
It feels good. Ladies of my class seem to be good in teamwork. lol
I really dont understand!! WHY?! the 4 slim girls - Fennie, Suelynn, Liyen, Sarah Ng that eat a lot can be so slim!! They really eat a lot!! Yet they are still so skinny!! yishh!! *envy envy
I also hope that I can eat so much without gaining fats!! LMAO XD

TODAY I SKIP ECA- LEO meeting! blekk =P Lazy to go >.<
Last week I stay back until 5 sth. Get wet because of the rainy day. Duwan! Damn boring!
But still I have to stay back for an hr because my brothers' school ends at the same time as mine.
Suelynn & Weili tricked me? walao! WALK to Subang parade from TCSJ @.@ under the sun!!
I was hot and burnt! It was killing me to walk such a long distance under the sun!!
Go there just to drink beverage- fruit juice then go back again. No next time!
Wasting my time, energy and power T.T

wahaha.. I went to Sg Wang tonight =D *show off show off =P
How long I don't have go shopping with my beloved- mum? Half year jorr!!
Thus, I'm super excited and enjoy a lot shopping with my mum. She also act as an ATM machine =P
LMAO! XD She bought me clothes, shoes, and bag!! love it so much, thx mum!
Today we both ENJOY a lot! bcos common interest: shopping♥

Conclusion: I ♥ Friday!

No comments: