Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my ate bd.

Ate(sister in Philippine language), I love u. happy 26th birthday XD Today walk to Pastry House to buy American Cheese cake for her. lmao XD damn far. That's ur bd gift from me. XD Hope that u like it. Though I bought it 1 day b4 ur real bd. =P





hmm.. I feel a bit guilty for her. I can't rmb her bd. Therefore, the past 2 yrs she stayed here I never celebrate for her. Ohh.. That's why, as u can see, She is so touch when we throw a surprise bd party for her though just few of us celebrate for her. She smile happily. This is what I hope to see.
btw, I'm so glad that u're my ate. u're good, kind, help me a lot in many ways. muaxx >3< There will be 1 more surprise tmr =) your bd gift. I hope that sth can last longer is ur present that received from me. love.

Today went to Sg Wang after school. STUPID 1! shampoo out of stock! great! go there for nth! 6 o'clock then only I reach home. =.= wth!

I'm emoing for my econs assignment result. 13/20. =( account 10.5/20! wth! NEVER wanna get these type of result again!! WORK hard!! I dont want such a sucks result! be better! challenge and stress myself to the max.

No comments: