Saturday, March 30, 2013

29032013 outing with Nee & XJ

























I had a really nice afternoon, with Nee & Janice!
Walking around Fahrenheit as well as Pavilion.
 It's just nice to hang out with your friends, chi chat for couples of hours,
sharing on our daily life and giving each other advices on the shopping items.

A peaceful, yet pleasant day.
 Overly hyperactive often get me exhausted eventually. 
Hehe..



 

When we were on our way to Pavilion, I was attracted to a cosmetic outlet, Sephora.
Then, we went in.
Unfortunately, it started to rain.
Since Sephora has no connection with any malls, neither Starhill nor Pavilion,
 we could only stuck in Sephora for nearly an hour.
In fact, Nee had her umbrella in her bag, just that I refuse my hair to be straightened by the rain.
Yet they still opt to get across to Pavilion in the rain. :(
I USED MY CARDIGAN TO COVER UP MY HAIR,
LIKE HEADSCARF USED BY MUSLIM.
The funny part is that my BFF can't recognize me when she passed by me -.-

It's just that ladies appreciate their beauty, thus I have this right to do this kind of stupid thing.

No comments: