Sunday, March 10, 2013

See things in beauty

It's very often that we see flaws easily
Then, anger or hatred will be triggered easily

I want to control it,
try my best to see things from the good perspective
See something good on my family and friends
as well as myself.

I have a lovely family,
I admire my dad because he is very proactive and often give me good advice.
I love my mum because she is caring about my family and responsible for her work.
I often bully my brothers because they're cute and bulliable.

In some sense,  my brothers are willing to listen to my parents and I though they bahave in naughty way all the while. bohbian! They're still very young @.@
Got inspired by an article to write this post :-)
I felt proud of my brother, the one who is 7 years younger than me. He really took my words seriously and being very proactive in his high school life. Even though sometimes both of us are just like cat and dogs fighting :P
He will be succcessful! I'll encourage him coz he is the best (Y)

Meanwhile, my youngest brother has hidden talent!
He will be successful as well after trained! He got the attitude ya!
I believe attitude determines success (Y)

friennds,
I'll see you in the way you are, the flaws and beauty of you.

SMILE
:-)

No comments: