Friday, March 15, 2013

Quotesss

I really really enjoy my university life in Nottingham Malaysia campus
I really really outgoing and being proactive in my university life,
I participated many events and sports (just for fun, apparently won't be any competition heeee)
This feels so right!

Uni life isn't just library 24/7
It's also about networking, exposure and character building!
Objective of life: Be a well-rounded person.

Success of life isn't about just the career path,
instead it's the balance of your personality, career, relationship & happiness. (These are the four main things I concern now)

Those who have outstanding performance in politic/business sector are just role model to inspire and motivate us!






Somehow these inspirational quotes are quite useful:

'When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.' - Robert Zuniga

'Impatience never commanded success.' -Edwin H. Chapin

'Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.' - Albert Einstein

'I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody.' - Herbert Bayard Swope
'In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.' - Bill Cosby

'Failure is success if we learn from it.' - Malcolm Forbes

'The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.' - Frank Loyd Wright






I'm trying to motivate myself while writing this post weehee :D
My fellow friends, let's be motivated together
Give u some "UM"!! Fight ah!



And now,
Do something you and I should do,
Before that




SMILE
:)
:O
:D
:目

No comments: