Sunday, March 3, 2013

BROGA HILL EXPERIENCE

OH
I WOKE UP AT 4

then started to hike Broga Hill, Semenyih in the dark.
Kinda scary if you didn't get a touch light with you.

I took a few short breaks when we were hiking Broga hill due to lack of exercise.
Frankly feel a bit guilty for kept dragging you guys. luckily we still managed to see the sunrise.

There are 3 peeks in Broga Hill.
Before we reached the third peek, there is a challenging part!
We need to climb up the rocks with a rope.
That's the best part ever!!











We saw the sunrise at 7 something.
Group photo *kimchi* *cheese*







 I got my ankle twisted AFTER I got down the hill @.@
HOW CAN I BE THIS STUPID?! dafuq


 Yet, I enjoyed a lot :D

I like excitement tho hehe


4 hours trip ended with an injured left leg
-end-

No comments: