Sunday, April 7, 2013

ONZ OFF








I'm too onz recently, keep on participating events! Serious shit, too ONZ!
I was indeed distracted by these events and all stuffs, feel guilty for that.

As the result, I'll turn myself OFF from now. Never to be this greedy, it leads u to death.
I will only join sports activities, for healthy reason and prevent myself to be overly out of shape.
I give myself these words! I must do it!

According to personality test, I'm the element of wind.
Wind is representing positive characteristics of sociable, active, creative.
In contrast, the significant negative characteristic would be the  short-live enthusiasm, lack of discipline & emotional.

Indeed,
I'm the interactive one who likes to make new friends.
I'm the hyperactive one who is can't managed to sit quietly, particularly after drinking coffee.
I'm the naughty one who contributes to weird and funny ideas when come to some pranks.

I'm also the one who can be motivated easily but the enthusiasm wouldn't last long.
I'm also the one who is unable to follow good practice consistently.
I'm also the one who has some emotional swing, especially hearing my genuine flaws.
p.s. I can accept your advice! Just that I need some time.


For this current moment,
my discipline would be my concern.
I'll be discipline! I'll study hardcore starting tomorrow! I swear!

I'll stop taking junkfood! Don't wanna be out of shape tho :0

I'll consistently exercise!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way,
I went Mont Kiara for a workshop organized by Capital Asia. p.s. I drove there ^.^v
It's an entrepreneur talk.

Talking about key of success is an entrepreneur should come out from its comfort zone.
"Normal people deal with normal failure, whereas successful people need to overcome the greatest breakdown and  disappointment." Lee Kah Seng.
Hence, my first step would be hanging out with the people with different thoughts and from diverse culture, preferably blend into their gangs.
I feel comfortable with everyone individually, but doesn't feel so in gangs.
Maybe it's due to another characteristic of wind, which is attention seeker.
Gang talk will often dilute the attention on me, perhaps.
Learn, Florance Learn!! You can Do it!


The main obstacles that prevent people coming out from their comfort zone are the lack of emotional security and the lack of strength of character.
Personally, I seem to have a larger proportion of the second obstacle, lack of confidence.
My confidence is built on the recognition of the society, family as well as peers.
Consequently, GG la! That's why I'm emotional, will try to control it :-)
Anyway, I'll drag myself out of my comfort zone.

Another thing that the speaker, Candice mentioned is reality
"In schools, you're taught a lesson then given a test.
 In life, you're given a test then given a lesson."
Learning from your mistake should be the core attitude in life.
Mistakes can be made, but not be repeated!
I wanna be this kind of human :-)
Seek for a better me

:)

No comments: