Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weili's Birthday

Hahaha.. Don't know why I'm so not free though I don't have college.
LOL. That's why I seldom blog these few days.

Last Saturday, went to MidValley.

These are the birthday present to all of them.
RM50 each.
There are pictures in the glasses (random pict in class, prom night photo & the most recent photo)

awwhh! Feel like getting 1 XD



Liyen haha liyen :P



Went to San Terri Cottage.







Weili is a 19 years old girl.



But, it's too hard to put 19 candles on these 3 cakes.



Hence............








A birthday convention.








Weili, sorry that I have to say this.




YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME 
1 YEAR OLD NOW.

I'm still 18!
hahahhahaha

The last time we met in 2012 before Weili and Liyen study abroad to Aussie.
Tsk tsk.. Time really flies.
When will be our gathering, girls?

No comments: